Anyone is welcome to participate in this discussion. If you wish to participate in the Acts online Bible study, send an email to office@meridianumc.com with your name and phone number. Place "On-line Bible Study" in the message line of your email. In a day or two you should receive an email giving you the info you need to participate in this online study.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am sort of lost in this. Maybe I'm not schooled enough in the Bible to understand what is it I should have gotten out of last Thursday. Don't get me wrong this isn't about the Bible study, more about "What should I be expected to learn during our class time". I might be the only one lost so I won't bring it up at class. Maybe you can tell me what a person should take away from the class time?

Thanks,
I do enjoy the class!

1 comment:

Phil Bence said...

Dan,

Thanks for asking the question. I apologize for not responding as quickly as I should.

I am hoping that 1. participants will gain skill in Bible study 2. gain understanding in Acts 3. gain insights for living today.

What suggestions do you have for how we could better accomplish these goals?